Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Year Later! ~ Finally!!

I registered this Blog a year ago and I have been meeting so many wonderful SisterLock sisters as I install and retighten locks. I have been planning to update this blog and I've been so busy, I just haven't gotten around to it. Well, a year later, I've finally decided to get this blog going!!

I am completely new to this blogging thing, so please be patient with me, I eventually plan to have pictures to document my work as a loctician and my personal SisterLock journey. Let me know what you think of my blog!!

4 comments:

Chocolocs said...

E!
I love your pictures, you look beautiful! I'm very pleased to see you've started to blog. You are an excellent loctician and you have so much to share!! I look forward to seeing more updates really soon!

Ro~ said...

Ok....chop, chop. We need more pics more updates etc, etc.
Love ya :O)

JUST Euphoria said...

E! I love your pics your locks are beautiful and they compliment you well, and I must admit when I seen your hair color on the sisterlock site it was exactly what I had in mind when I do decide to color my hair.

anthia-ofo said...

I wondered who you were with the beautiful locs on the sls website.